- All of our work is based out of our office in Red Deer, Alberta
- The majority of the field work that we do is within a one hour drive from our office, which means the field staff are usually home each night
- All office staff work at our office premises in Red Deer
Hours of work
- Standard work week is Monday to Friday
- Standard work day is 8 hours
- Overtime applies for any hours over an 8 hour day
- We have a comprehensive health plan that includes medical, dental, eye care, long and short term disability and life insurance coverage
- All employees are eligible to participate in a profit sharing/employee bonus incentive plan
- There is opportunity for all staff to participate in a shared pension plan contribution program
Employees who wish to pursue further education may be eligible for funding.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We are not hiring for any positions at this time.